After the success of last year Archive back to Furniture expo in the Ventura Lambrate. Archive presents new projects and collaborations with the enthusiasm of a young and already famous, solid and affirmed.
The Salone del Mobile 2014 is an opportunity to usher in relationships with architects and designers, as Luca Scacchetti, collaborations with Essent'ial for new products in cobranding and the launch of new products.
New objects Store, also on sale in the spaces of Ventura Lambrate, are:
- single: notebook pocket size 6 12 × cm, paper cover washable, internal striped, available in brown, black and gray
- the trio: three books, placed in a pouch card, personalized with logo Archive.
- Notebook: A6 format, black cover with screen printing white, tear sheets, colored borders hand black paper Munken not printed, cut corner 45 °, stamped by hand, card explanation bilingual (Italian and English) architecture or the product.
- the block: block desktop format 10x15cm, 6 cm height, with black sub-block screen printing white, head pasted, paper Munken unprinted, 45 ° cutting angle, stamped by hand, card explanation bilingual (Italian and English) architecture or of the product.
Seal the new partnership with Essent'ial some products destined to become iconic and representative of the Design Week: the case of paper available in three colors that encloses 3 notebooks Archive and the official bag of Zona Ventura Lambrate 2014 that invade the city in the name of design.
Around the theme of the city, within its different paths, Archive spreads across Milan. During the Salone del Mobile 2014 Archive Foundation is also in Achille Castiglioni where he hosted the historic lamp Saliscendi, today reissued by Stilnovo, star of a new notebook Archive. In addition, from April Archive products are sold in two important places, the store in Jannelli & Volpi and the bookshop of the Museum of the twentieth century.
The architecture on the desk
Archive is a family of objects and meanings. Comes from the idea of creating a set of tools and products that speak of simple and advanced architecture and design.
Archive objects as a guide through the urban architecture, from iconic to those forgotten, just waiting to be rediscovered. The story of the identity of the city and its best is the central element of the project.
Archive wants to tell the vitality and fertility of architecture and design, giving visibility to the multiplicity of experiences, linger on excellence, using language not didactic, but evocative, synthetic, focus on vision and imagination. The project is realized in the production of a line of objects whose theme is representative buildings known or forgotten highlighting author, date, and location in the city.
Each architecture is represented by reproducing the original line drawing of the author and complemented by a descriptive card (Italian and English) architecture and its designer. Numbered by hand, the products are made entirely in Italy.
In parallel to the lines selected directly from the Archive, the project was born "your line."
Architects, builders, owners of architectural excellence, companies, organizations and institutions who want to promote their buildings have the opportunity to become part of the online Archive. Among the most significant and recent collaborations, one with Stilnovo for the launch of the lamp Saliscendi brothers Castiglioni.La your line parallel to the lines selected directly from the Archive, the project was born "your line."
Architects, builders, owners of architectural excellence, companies, organizations and institutions who want to promote their buildings have the opportunity to become part of the online Archive. Among the most significant and recent collaborations, one with Stilnovo for the launch of the lamp Saliscendi Castiglioni brothers.
The line consists of both products made directly from the Archive, both from products made in cobranding:
- single (notebook Pocket)
- the close (notebook format A6)
- the pocket (notebook format A6)
- regular (notebook format A5)
- the essentials (notebook format A4)
- the tight turnaround (notebook dual format A6)
- the turnaround regular (notebook dual format A5)
- the tris (three notebooks individual, placed in a box of paper)
- notebook (notebook with patella format A6)
- the block (size A6)
- the perpetual (perpetual calendar)
- the pencil (pencil)
- the careless (rubber)
- the pen
- the Righetto and righettino (steel ruler harmonic)
- the carrying bag (canvas bag) cobranding Lanificio Leo
- her bag (bag of linen and cotton)
- the terrine (cloth / runner) cobranding Essent'ial
- the box (carton paper washable)
More information about www.archi-via.it