Panasonic, Third largest manufacturer of light bulbs in the world in the field of enlightenment and number one supplier of light bulbs in Japan, announces the commercialization of 12 new LED products for the consumer and business markets, Further expanding its offering to the European market.
In response to the needs of consumers, the competitive price range has been expanded and now includes LED bulbs with attack E14 5W 330lm (equivalent to an incandescent bulb 30W) table tennis and candle. To the already comprehensive range of spotlights adds instead the model with attack OJ 5.3 10W 540lm (equivalent to halogen lamp from 45W), with dimmer.
All the LED bulbs boast Panasonic energy class A or A + and an approximate duration of 10.000, 25.000 40.000 or hours, or about 10, 25 40 or years, depending on the type of bulb.
Marco Muci, Lighting Marketing Manager at Panasonic Italy, says: "Panasonic aims to offer customers a range of business and consumer LED bulbs wide and varied that meets their needs, whether they need a cooler light, whether you want a wider choice of dimmable bulbs. We try to offer their unique lighting solutions, such as the series "Nostalgia", which not only meet their needs, but they are also efficient and boast a competitive price. The new models announced today are absolutely comply with these requirements. "
Consumer bulbs in detail:
The new LED bulbs for the consumer market using a central mount technology (CMT) is unique in the world, similar to the filaments of incandescent bulbs.
· Consumer GU10 4W / 35W, 6W / 50W (with dimmer)
· Consumer GU5,3 4W / 20W, 6W / 35W and 10W / 50W
· Consumer candle E14 CMT 5W / 30W (with and without dimmer)
· Consumer ping-pong type E14 CMT 5W / 30W (with and without dimmer)
Business bulbs in detail:
All bulbs LED Panasonic business market have a color temperature of 2.700 4.000 or Kelvin, ideal for the office. In addition, a new bulb with attenuator 7,3W 638lm (equivalent to an incandescent bulb from 50W) was added to the award-winning range Nostalgia, together with the other new series GU10 and OJ 5,3.
· Business GU10 4W / 35W, 6W / 50W (with dimmer)
· Business GU5,3 4W / 20W, 6W / 35W (with attenuator), 10W / 50W (with attenuator)
· Business Candle E14 Clear 5W / 25W (with dimmer)
· Business Candle E14 CMT 5W / 30W (with dimmer)
· Business ping-pong type E14 CMT 5W / 30W (with dimmer)
· Business Nostalgia CMT 7,3W / 50W / E27 (with dimmer)
More information on the group and the Panasonic brand, please visit www.panasonic.it.