Inside the Cathedral of Willpower Milan Makers presents the exhibition bla bla edited by Alessandro MendiniWith preparation of Duilio Forte, Coordination Cesare Castelli, in co-production with the Culture Department of Fashion Design and the City of Milan and with the sponsorship of the Foundation Cologni for arts and crafts. 2 composed sections, the exhibition aims to promote and enhance the production of non-serial and autonomous part of the design.
Bla Bla is a Virtual Thread installation video and play it on a big screen, projected in loop, collecting many self-statements theory of international designers. Under Bla Bla Examples will be presented a series of small exhibitions on topics that are of interest to the definition of the problems in place.
- "Hand and terracotta", edited by Maria Christina Hamel
- "Terra raw", edited by Mina Bardiani and Claudia Mendini
- "Duet", edited by Anna Gili
- "ArkiZoic Bellum", curated by Duilio Forte
- "Recession Design", edited by Recession Design
- "Materiaprima", curated by Alessandro Marelli
- "Natural Design Exhibition", curated by Maurizio Corrado
- "New Resins", edited by Carmine Deganello with FabLab Amsterdam
- "MMM Milan Music Makers", curated by Caroline Heel
Ulaola, the first online boutique of Italian self-produced, will structure and manage the e-shop in Milan Makers where you can view and purchase the works in the exhibition identified by a QR Code.
Swartlab.com identify the participants in the exhibition contest winner Swart.
The square of FdV host the work of Duilio Forte Sleipnir Ciclofono: An installation in wood 15 meters high that will dialogue with the setting Bla Bla and sustainability issues.