A snapshot on the creative and the province of Treviso in Space Paraggi.
There is much talk of Made in Italy, star up, but also to network crises and brain drain. The British photographer Colin Dutton, who for many years lived in Conegliano, a year ago he chose to give a jolt and a strong signal of positivity turning a spot on the province of Treviso and its creative with Generation Project.
"Super Flamish" is the series of portraits where the French photographer Sacha Goldberg captures modern superheroes as in Flemish paintings.
The icons of American culture from Superman to Wolverine are located within the atmosphere low light typical of Flemish paintings. The models chosen eerily resemble the interpreters of the film, dressed in costumes finely crafted reworked according to the characteristics of the clothing of 17 century.
At the inauguration of the eleventh edition of openARTmarket, the Association nwArt presents the Special Guest on painting of Italian Neo Pop Art.
Edited by Antonietta Campilongo, this exhibition titled Pop Punto Roma, presents 10 professional artists from all over Italy who with their works will be featured at the foundry of Arts from November to 15 15 2014 December.
- Your car is dirty? do not worry we think Scott Wade to clean it!
- THE TOWER OF LONDON GOES RED TO COMMEMORATE VICTIMS OF FIRST WORLD WAR
- Old books transformed into sculptures by Brian Dettmer
- UK & Friends The Collective, an exclusive show in Paris
- NO LIMITS white Carrara marble design by Emanuele Rubini
- When the web becomes art galleries online!