Palazzo dei Banchi, Bologna. From the windows of this beautiful historic building overlooks the whole piazza Maggiore, with view on the beautiful Basilica of San Petronio.
Here, the collaboration between the architect Andrea Bernagozzi of Arkitettura Workshop, Space Interiors of Bologna and Cotto d'Este was made a recovery project based on the idea of "home key", designed with cutting almost tailored to the needs of the customer.
Assigned to Birdwatching, Documentary film produced by Blueforma design and interdisciplinary research center on contemporary landscape, the Best Documentary Award in the category "Visions devices" Conversations Video of the International Festival of Documentaries on Art and Architecture 2014.
Mirage, An international reference in the production of porcelain stoneware made in Italy, with the sponsorship of the City of Pavullo in Frignano, launches contest "A ROUND FOR CERAMICS AND TERRITORY",
aimed at finding new and original ideas for the design of 'decor on the roundabout opposite the entrance of the company, on the SS 12, the main point of access to the territory of Frignano.
- Pocket doors of Dierre Space, less clutter, design and originality
- Contemporary interior design of a historic apartment in Lucca
- Poncelet Cheese Bar Barcelona, interior design by estudiHac
- HOW TO DECORATE YOUR HOME WITH STONE
- The new Botanical Garden of Padua is also museum
- Deco covers the exterior of the Rome headquarters of the Maison Valentino