Manzara go to the beach! The architects and spouses Gabi Kern-Altındiş and Erdoğan Altındiş brought their grandiose project "Manzara" from Istanbul to Ayvalik, idyllic fishing village on the Turkish Aegean coast.
Palazzo dei Banchi, Bologna. From the windows of this beautiful historic building overlooks the whole piazza Maggiore, with view on the beautiful Basilica of San Petronio.
Here, the collaboration between the architect Andrea Bernagozzi of Arkitettura Workshop, Space Interiors of Bologna and Cotto d'Este was made a recovery project based on the idea of "home key", designed with cutting almost tailored to the needs of the customer.
Assigned to Birdwatching, Documentary film produced by Blueforma design and interdisciplinary research center on contemporary landscape, the Best Documentary Award in the category "Visions devices" Conversations Video of the International Festival of Documentaries on Art and Architecture 2014.
- MIRAGE CONTEST "A round for the ceramic and the territory"
- Pocket doors of Dierre Space, less clutter, design and originality
- Contemporary interior design of a historic apartment in Lucca
- Poncelet Cheese Bar Barcelona, interior design by estudiHac
- HOW TO DECORATE YOUR HOME WITH STONE
- The new Botanical Garden of Padua is also museum