[TOKYO] Music Centre Competition is the next architectural competition organized by[AC-CA]
Tokyo is the capital of Japan, is located in the southeast of the main island and is the most populous metropolitan area in the world.
Music comes from the greek "mousike" greek in relation to art inspired. Music is the art of combining sounds and silences, in a way that creates harmony and usually conveys emotion. "Music and architecture are the only arts around you".
- "Pandemics housing and / or Smart Cities?": Visions in megacities of the third millennium in the encounter org
- Deco presents the new profile UltraShield®
- House of Vans indoor skate park, Waterloo Station, London
- Bistro Node, a bistro-style Japanese design by Prism
- Facade Corian and references to the Bauhaus in the heart of London by architects USE
- The suites of the Ice Hotel in Jukkasjarvi in Sweden